Thank you for your interest in working with us at Hope City Church. Please see below for our current job openings.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Per Week: 6 (Part-time)
Hope City Church exists to bring the hope of Jesus to Greater Vancouver. We envision being missional, multi-ethnic, multi-ethnic, multi-generational and multiplying. As a community, we strive to embody hospitality, authenticity, creativity, and servanthood.
We have one worship service on Sundays and currently meet at Vancouver Christian School with an attendance of approximately 100 people. Hope City is part of the Evangelical Free Church of Canada, Lower Pacific District.
To learn more, go to https://www.hopecitychurch.org
Purpose of Role
The purpose of the position of Financial Admin at HCC is to provide financial administrative assistance to Hope City Evangelical Free Church (HCC).
- HR duties (payroll, benefits management, T4A, vacation logging, matching RRSP contributions, etc)
- Year End (charity return to CRA)
- Management of GST rebates
- Donor relations (work with financial team to accurately record donations, issue annual tax receipts, and issue cheques)
- Bookkeeping (reimbursement, monthly financial reports, general meeting reports, banking)
- Renewal of insurances
- Assisting with budgeting when needed
- Attendance of HCC membership meetings
- Storage of physical Hope City Documentation
- Management of digital documentation on cloud storage
- Liaise with rental partner and oversee rental bookings & payments
- Aid the Benevolent Committee in overseeing the Benevolent Fund
- The Financial administrator is expected to work closely with the HCC financial team and HCC Board members.
This position reports to the Board Members of Hope City Church
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume (including at least 2 references) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.